The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter eliminates the need for multiple instruments for accurate measurement and proof of the problematic areas. The built in thermal imaging camera allows to investigate in details such areas while the moisture meter picks up levels of humidity.
FLIR MR160 Features
- Thermal Image Resolution: 4800 pixels (80 × 60)
- Spectral Response: 8–14 μm
- Field of View: 51° × 38°
- Thermal Sensitivity: < 0.15 °C
- Image Frame Rate: 9 Hz
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10 cm
- Pin Moisture via External Probe Range (Accuracy): 0–100% WME (± 5%)
- Pinless Moisture Range: 0–100
- Pinless Measurement Depth: 19mm
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1
- Response Time Pinless: 100 ms
- Response Time Pin Mode: 750 ms
- Laser pointer
- Rechargable battery
- USB Connectivity
FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter User Guide
Please click on the button to Download the User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.