Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer
The Fluke VT04A Visual Thermometer is an exceptionally smart and handy. The instrument allows to combine digital image of measured area with layer of 25%-, 50%- or 75%-transparent heat map. Identify areas with problems easier than ever before.
Detect issues instantly – Eliminate the need to search spot-by-spot for temperature-related issues. Combining the visual advantage of an infrared heat map with the portability of an infrared thermometer, the Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer blends a visual image with a heat map overlay, so you can instantly see temperature patterns that may indicate a potential issue.
Small enough to fit in your pocket, intuitive enough to use right out of the box, affordable enough to outfit your entire team, the VT04A is the ideal frontline troubleshooting tool to detect and report potential issues and verify repairs have been made.
Unlike traditional IR thermometers that show only an average temperature of an area that could include your target’s background, the VT04A shows you the exact area your measurement is based on. The blended image on the VT04A enables you to instantly identify the location of the apparent hot and cold areas on your equipment. With the VT04A, you can see in one blended image what it would have taken many measurements with a spot IR thermometer to interpret.
The VT04A Visual IR Thermometer offers a center-point temperature measurement with a range of -10°C to +250°C, hot and cold markers that track the hottest and coldest areas in your field of view, and a heat map that shows you the temperature pattern at a glance. It is focus-free and gives you an accurately aligned blended visual image and infrared heat map when closer than 23 cm from your target on NEAR mode and beyond on FAR mode.
The VT04A additionally offers temperature alarms and automated monitoring features that can alert you when a temperature is outside the expected range, enable you to monitor equipment over time, and give you insight into intermittent problems.
Capture an image with a push of a button, and save the image to your SD card. In the SmartView® reporting software, easily edit and analyze images, export additional file types, and create customizable reports that enable you to communicate potential issues or document repairs have been completed.
Key features of a Fluke VT04A Visual IR Thermometer
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending – Identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the visual image with the heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button
- Center-point temperature and hot and cold markers – Hot and cold markers automatically identify hottest and coldest spots within field of view
- Pocket-size design – Handy when you need it; easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Intuitive interface – Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box
- SmartView® reporting software – Save full visual and full heat map for each image, and store up to 9,999 images on included micro-SD card. Using professional SmartView® reporting software, quickly analyze and document your work and create customizable reports
- Fits your budget – Fluke Visual IR Thermometers are priced to fit your budget so you can outfit your entire team
Additional benefits of VT04A
- See more with PyroBlend® Plus optics – Excellent field of view for tight spaces: 28° x 28°, four times sharper images than VT02
- High/low temperature alarms – High and low temperature alarms flash whenever the temperature threshold is exceeded, alerting you when a temperature is outside the expected range
- Time-lapse image capture – Automatically capture images at set intervals to see how temperature patterns change over time
- Auto-monitor alarm – Gain insight into intermittent problems by automatically capturing images when your selected temperature threshold is exceeded
- AA batteries that last longer – Change batteries quickly, and keep working longer with features that extend battery life
- Three screen brightness levels*
- Auto screen dimming after 2 minutes; instantly get back to work by pushing any button*
- Configurable auto-off time of 5, 10, 15, or 20 minutes*
- Persistent settings* – Previous settings are retained so you can start work as soon as your VT04A turns on
- Factory reset option* – Easily return to default settings; does not affect date and time
- Save in .bmp format* – Eliminate the need to export from SmartView® software when all you need is the image
- Soft carrying case – The soft case that comes with your VT04A adds little weight or bulk, so you can keep your VT04A both protected and available