Fluke FLK-075-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window
Smart and safe – the Fluke FLK-075-CLKT Thermal Imaging Windows offers an exceptional clarity of the image thanks to the CLIRVU crystal. They are waterproof and capable of withstanding electric arcs of up to 50 kA for 30 cycles.
The Fluke FLK-075-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window is a 3 IN (75mm) C-Range IR Window, Kwik Twist housed in heavy duty aluminum housing and arc-flash resistance. The Fluke FLK-075-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window boasts Kwik Twist functionality that magnetically sticks to the panel when removed.
Fluke FLK-075-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window features
- Superb image clarity through a CLIRVU® crystal which is impervious to both moisture and vibration. CLIRVU crystals are designed to withstand the extreme pressures and temperatures of an arc-fault event, and offer protection from molten projectiles associated with arc-flashes.
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for30 cycles.
- Tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating—exclusive to Fluke IR Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Supplied complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.
Fluke FLK-075-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke FLK-075-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.