Fluke FLK-050-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Windows
Thermal Imaging Windows often gives the only opportunity to verify heat build-up within the panels while at work. The Fluke FLK-050-CLKT IR Window is 2 inch window that offers superb image clarity thanks to the CLIRVU crystal.
The Fluke FLK-050-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window is a 2 IN (50mm) C-Range IR Window housed in heavy duty aluminum housing and arc-flash resistance. The Fluke FLK-050-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window boasts Kwik Twist functionality that magnetically sticks to the panel when removed.
Fluke FLK-050-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Window features
- Superb image clarity through a CLIRVU® crystal which is impervious to both moisture and vibration. CLIRVU crystals are designed to withstand the extreme pressures and temperatures of an arc-fault event, and offer protection from molten projectiles associated with arc-flashes.
- Engineered and tested to withstand electric-arcs up to 50 kA for30 cycles.
- Tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- Certified by SIRA Certification IP65 (Outdoor) environments in Europe.
- The CLIRVU® coating—exclusive to Fluke IR Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Supplied complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.
Fluke FLK-050-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Windows Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke FLK-050-CLKT Thermal Imager IR-Windows please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.