Fluke CV401 ClirVu 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Window
Fluke CV401 is a large 4-inch IR Window that allows for wide angle thermal imaging. See where the hot spots are safely through the panel while the machinery is at operation.
The ClirVu® coating on the Fluke CV401 seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold environments.
Each Fluke infrared window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
If you don’t need a security key access option see the CV400 IR Window.
Fluke CV401 Features:
Installs and grounds in less than 5 minutes
Save time with quick and easy installation with the CV Series – 5 minutes or less.
- One technician
- One hole with standard Greenlee® punch
- Panel door does not need to be removed
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process
- Maintains panel arc test ratings up to 63kA when properly installed
Work more efficiently with Fluke ClirVu® CV401 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Windows
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV401 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
Fluke 401 Accessories Include:
- 4 in (95 mm) IR Window
- Security key door latch
- Warranty statement
- Fluke IR Windows are complete, assembled and ready for installation
Click here to download Fluke IR Windows PDF Brochure.
View the rest of our range of Thermal Imaging Windows from FLUKE and FLIR.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.