Fluke CV400 ClirVu 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Window
Some faults can remain hidden when the equipment is not energised and not under load. That’s where Fluke CV400 Thermal Imaging Window comes in handy – allowing for temperature reading while the equipment is operating.
Fluke CV400 ClirVu 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Window – Install and ground in less than 5 minutes.
The ClirVu® coating – exclusive to Fluke infrared windows – seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold environments.
Each Fluke infrared window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
For a security key access option see the CV401 IR Window.
Fluke CV400 Features:
Save time with quick and easy installation with the CV Series – 5 minutes or less.
- One technician
- One hole with standard Greenlee® punch
- Panel door does not need to be removed
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process
- Maintains panel arc test ratings up to 63kA when properly installed
Work more efficiently with Fluke ClirVu® CV400 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Windows
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV400 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
Fluke CV400 Accessories Include:
- 4 in (95 mm) IR Window
- Hand turn door latch
- Warranty statement
- Fluke IR Windows are complete, assembled and ready for installation
Click here to download Fluke IR Windows PDF Brochure.
View the rest of our range of Thermal Imaging Windows from FLUKE and FLIR.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.
Fluke CV400 ClirVu 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Window Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Fluke CV400 ClirVu 95 mm (4 in) Infrared Window please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.