Fluke CV201 ClirVu 50 mm (2 in) Infrared Window
The Fluke CV201 small thermal imaging window that allows to take thermal readings through closed electrical panels. The window protective cover is latched with a key.
Increase the safety and speed of electrical thermal imaging inspections with the new
Fluke CV201 ClirVu® IR Windows.
Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety
of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance.
- No more removing the panel door for installation
- Work permit requirements and NFPA 70E processes are significantly reduced
- Full PPE is often not required so inspections are done faster and more comfortable
A company’s greatest investment is not the equipment that’s behind the panel door; top priority is to offer the ultimate protection for the electricians, engineers and inspectors who risk their lives every day doing their jobs.
The ClirVu® coating – exclusive to Fluke infrared windows – seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation making it perfect for very hot and very cold environments.
Each Fluke infrared window is delivered with an identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
If you don’t need a security key access option see the CV200 IR Window.
Fluke 201 Features:
Installs and grounds in less than 5 minutes
Save time with quick and easy installation with the CV Series.
- One technician
- One hole with standard Greenlee® punch
- Panel door does not need to be removed
- Grounds instantly to metal enclosure with patent-pending AutoGround™ process
- Maintains panel arc test ratings up to 63kA when properly installed
Work more efficiently with Fluke ClirVu® CV201 50 mm (2 in) Infrared Windows
- NFPA 70E processes significantly reduced due to less work permit requirements
- Faster and more comfortable inspections because full PPE is often not required
- Reduce the risk of arc-flash and electrocution, increase the safety of your personnel and reduce the time and cost of preventive maintenance
- CV201 is Torture Tested™ to the highest arc blast test ratings IEEE C37.20.7: 63 kA Arc tested at KEMA, UL 50/50E/50V, UL1558, IEC60529-1: IP67, IEC 60068, NEMA 4/12, CSA C22.2 NO. 14-13:2012, and CE
- Convenience of both quick turn or security keyed access
Fluke 201 Accessories Include:
- 2 in (50 mm) IR Window
- Security key door latch
- Warranty statement
- Fluke IR Windows are complete, assembled and ready for installation
Click here to download Fluke IR Windows PDF Brochure.
View the rest of our range of Thermal Imaging Windows from FLUKE and FLIR.
Not exactly what you are looking for? Contact us with your exact requirements, we’re happy to help.