Fluke 61 Handheld Infrared Thermometer
Ergonomic design and rugged build are the basic characteristics of Fluke 61 IR Thermometer. Extremely easy to use with just one button operation. Clear display and laser aimer make taking readouts super easy.
Reach for a rugged Fluke 60 series IR thermometer for jobs requiring temperature measurement in hard-to-reach, hot, rotating, or dangerous situations Get accurate readings over a broad range of temperatures -40°C to 760°C (-40 °F to 1400 °F). Plus, the enhanced optics allow you to measure smaller objects further away. All with a comfortable and easy to use handheld device.
These handheld portable tools enable professionals to monitor the status of electrical motors and electrical panels, research heating and ventilation problems and diagnose car malfunctions with ease.
Fluke 61 handheld thermometer
- Bright laser beam provides easy targeting
- Display clearly supplies data at a glance
- Shock-absorbing holster increases ruggedness
- 0.2 °C (0. 5 °F) resolution up to 275 °C (525 °F)
- Backlight illuminates the screen in the dark
- Automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds extends battery life
- Alkaline batteries provide 4000 typical measurements