Fluke 572-2 High Temperature IR Thermometer
The Fluke 572-2 IR Thermometer is a top-spec device capable of reading temperature through IR rays and connectible temperature probes. The wide range of measurements makes it ideal for troubleshooting high temperature equipment in substations, power plants, metalworks and other.
Fluke 572-2 – the range topper for Fluke Non Contact Thermometers is the state-of-the-art device capable of reading temperatures from -30° C to 900° C. The unit is equipped with graphical display and extensive but easy to follow menu that allows access to all functions, alarms or data logging. USB connectivity allows the results to be downloaded for further analysis.
Fluke 572-2 High Temperature IR Thermometer features:
- Temperature Range: -30 °C to 900 °C
- D-t-s ratio: 60:1
- Multi-language interface
- Min, max, avg and diff functions for the temperature reading
- Compatible with standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples
- Adjustable emissivity and predefined emissivity table
- Last reading Hold for 20 seconds
- Temperature alarms
- Memory for 99 records
- Tripod mount
- Built in clock
- USB 2.0 computer interface cable
- FlukeView® Forms documenting software
Fluke 572-2 High Temperature IR Thermometer User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the Fluke 572-2 High Temperature IR Thermometer User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.