Fluke 568 Multi-use Infrared Thermometer
Strong and reliable, versatile and easy to use – Fluke 568 Thermometer finds it’s use in busy plants where downtime to the equipment means the whole facility is affected. The Fluke 568 makes it possible to diagnose upcoming problems while the equipment is at operation.
It is better to prevent than cure. With Fluke 568 Thermometer it is possible. This advanced instrument is capable of recording multiple readings and alerting you when the readout exceeds your predefined limits. Easy to follow menu allows to browse through the functions with ease. Large graphical display has two level of backlight that can be adjusted to the lightning conditions you are in.
Fluke 568 Infrared Thermometer Features:
- Temperature range: -40° C to 800° C
- Clear menu driven interface for easy functions access
- Distance-to-spot ratio: 50:1
- Compatible with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples
- Memory for up to 99 records
- Graphical Display with 2 level backlight
- Built in alarms warning of exceeding programmed temperature level
- Min, max and diff functions
- Type-K thermocouple bead probe included in the kit
Fluke 568 Multi-use Infrared Thermometer User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the Fluke 568 Multi-use Infrared Thermometer User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.