Fluke 566 Multi-purpose IR Thermometer
Made of strong materials, the Fluke 566 is capable of withstand drops and shakes. Thanks to very wide spectrum of measurements the device is ideal for heavy industry use where temperatures measured reaches over 600° C.
The Fluke 566 Multi Use Thermometer is equipped with graphical display and menu driven interface which allows to take advanced temperature measuremnts, adjust emissivity, run data logging sessions, set alarms – all accessible easily and clearly through the menu using three buttons. An ergonomic design combined with Fluke legendary ruggedness makes the Fluke 566 a tool that will last.
Fluke 566 IR Thermometer Features:
- Measurement range: -40° C to 650° C
- Access advanced features easily thanks to the clear interface
- Distance-to-spot ratio: 30:1
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples
- Log up to 20 measurements
- Graphical Display with 2 level backlight
- Visual and audible alarms alerting of the results out of set bounds
- Min, max and diff functions
- Make contact thermometer measurements right away with the included Type-K thermocouple bead probe
Fluke 566 Multi-purpose IR Thermometer User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the Fluke 566 Multi-purpose IR Thermometer User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.