Fluke 561 Non Contact Thermometer
Ideally suited for HVAC/R technicians, the Fluke 561 Multi-purpose Thermometer is a comprehensive tool that combines functionality of several other tools. Saves time and provides reliable temperature measurements at all times.
Collect contact and ambient temperature readings with ease and in the way that suits your needs. For equipment that is hot, energised, moving or placed afar use the IR probe built in the device. For other needs use the attachable temperature probe with heat sensor for instant accurate results.
Fluke 561 Features:
- Allows to retrieve temperature readings from object at distance
- Can take readings through contact probe attachment
- Dedicated Pipe Probe for super heat or sub-cooling ambient measurements
- Laser aimer built in
- Measurement range: -40° C to 550° C
- Very light
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Min, Max, Diff functions
Fluke 561 Non Contact Thermometer User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the Fluke 561 Non Contact Thermometer User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.