FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch
If you are looking for a device that will allow to conduct thermal imaging sessions without the need to compromise safety and working schedule of the equipment, you should consider buying Thermal Imaging Windows.
This FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch is for use with the FLIR thermal imagers (infrared or IR cameras).
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch FEATURES:
- Voltage Any range
- Environment Indoor/outdoor type 4/12
- Operating temperature range Maximum: 260°C (500°F)
- Storage temperature range Optics, maximum: 1357°C (2474°F)
- Size (L × W × H) 29.3 × 127 × 137 mm (1.15 × 5.01 × 5.37 in.)
- Viewing aperture diameter – 89 mm (3.50 in.)
- Material – Optics: CaF2 (Calcium Fluoride Crystal)
- Body: Anodized aluminum
- Hardware: steel
- Comments to physical data Required hole diameter, nominal: 114.3 mm (4.5 in.), Greenlee Punch: 742BB, Maximum pullout strength: 1678 kg (3700 lb.)
- Waveband Broadband IR: short-, mid-, and longwave
- Visible light spectrum Yes
- Certification UL, IP67, NEMA Type 4/12, CSA
Click here to download Flir IR Windows PDF Brochure.
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 4 inch please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.