FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 3 inch
Make sure that you are safe – use Thermal Imaging Windows from FLIR to ensure safety while conducting thermal imaging on operating machinery.
This FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 3 inch is for use with the FLIR thermal imagers (infrared or IR cameras).
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 3 inch FEATURES:
- Voltage Any range
- Environment Indoor/outdoor type 4/12
- Operating temperature range Maximum: 260°C (500°F)
- Storage temperature range Optics, maximum: 1357°C (2474°F)
- Size (L × W × H) 26.9 × 99 × 107 mm (1.05 × 3.89 × 4.22 in.)
- Viewing aperture diameter 69 mm (2.71 in.)
- Material Optics: CaF2 (Calcium Fluoride Crystal)
- Body: Anodized aluminum
- Hardware: steel
- Comments to physical data Required hole diameter, nominal: 88.9 mm (3.5 in.), Greenlee Punch: 739BB, Maximum pullout strength: 1656 kg (3650 lb.)
- Waveband Broadband IR: short-, mid-, and longwave
- Visible light spectrum Yes
- Certification UL, IP67, NEMA Type 4/12, CSA
Click here to download Flir IR Windows PDF Brochure.
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 3 inch Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera IR Window 3 inch please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.