FLIR TG165 IR Visual Thermometer
Thanks to large display and visual reference, the all new FLIR TG165 IR Visual Thermometer is much more refined than a standard Non Contact Thermometer, yet it is much more affordable than Thermal Camera. Easy to use and carry, lightweight and robust.
FLIR TG165 is a smart visual Non Contact Thermometer. It acts actually just like small thermal camera with the exception that it cannot record continuously what it sees. But it can make a shot! Compared to a regular IR Thermometers that indicate temperature only as a not so meaningful digit, the FLIR TG165 displays full thermal image of the area tested. This allows to discover hot spots much easier and with greater accuracy.
FLIR TG165 IR Visual Thermometer Features
- FLIR’s Innovative Lepton® IR Imaging Engine
- Intuitive in use
- Easily save images and data for documentation
- Robust and rugged
FLIR TG165 Specs
- Field of view: 50º x 38.6º
- Infrared sensor resolution: 80 × 60 px
- Minimum focus distance: 0.1 m
- Image frequency: 9Hz
- Display: 2.0 in. TFT LCD
- Measurement temperature range: –25 to +380°C
- Measurement accuracy: ±1.5% or 1.5°C
- Distance to spot ratio: 24:1
- Color palettes: Hot Iron, Rainbow, Gray scale
- Memory: Micro SD card, up to 32GB (8GB card included: store up to 75 000 images)
- Laser Pointers: Dual
- Battery Type: Built in re-chargeable Li Ion, up to 5 hrs continuous work
FLIR TG165 Kit Contents:
- The TG165 Instrument
- Wrist strap
- 8 GB Micro SD card
- Power Supply Unit
- USB cable
- Operating Manual
FLIR TG165 IR Visual Thermometer Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR TG165 IR Visual Thermometer please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
FLIR TG165 IR Visual Thermometer User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the FLIR TG165 IR Visual Thermometer User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.