FLIR MR176 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter
Simple but very effective – the FLIR MR176 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter allows to take humidity/moisture levels reading and take thermal images of the afected areas. Then you can transfer the results to the PC using USB connectivity.
The new FLIR MR176 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter is designed to combine two very valuable tools: the moisture meter and thermal imager. This unique combination allows not only to pinpoint the potential problems but also to investigate the cause.
FLIR MR176 Features
- Thermal Image Resolution: 4800 pixels (80 × 60)
- Spectral Response: 8–14 μm
- Field of View: 51° × 38°
- Sensitivity: < 150mK
- Image Frame Rate: 9 Hz
- Thermal Image Palettes: Iron, Rainbow, Ice, Greyscale
- Minimum Focus Distance: 10 cm
- Pinless Moisture Range: 0 to 100
- Pinless Measurement Depth: 19mm
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1
- Response Time Pinless: 100 ms
- Response Time Pin Mode: 750 ms
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100%
- Air Temperature:0 to 50°C
- Dew Point: -30 to 50°C
- Vapor Pressure: 0.0 to 12.0kPa
- Mixing Ratio: 0 to 560GPP
- Display: 2.3″ colour display 320x240px
- Image memory: 9999 images
- Laser Pointer: single laser pointer
- Battery: 3.7V, 3000mAh Li-ion rechargeable
- USB cable included
FLIR MR176 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the FLIR MR176 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
FLIR MR176 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the FLIR MR176 Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.