Extech EX845 Clamp Meter
Thanks to the Bluetooth connectivity and the built in IR thermometer the Extech EX845 Clamp Meter is a smart device that is well worth considering when buying multi function clamp tester.
The Extech EX845 Clamp meter is a 1000A AC/DC clamp meter or multimeter with built-in IR Thermometer and Wireless Capability. The Extech EX845 Clamp meter wirelessly transmits Voltage and Current readings to FLIR high-definition infrared camera to incorporate meter readings with thermal image. The METERLINK feature allows electrical readings from the clamp meter to be instantly recorded on an infrared image.
Extech EX845 Clamp Meter features
- Patented built-in non-contact IR Thermometer design with laser pointer
- True RMS Current and Voltage measurements
- Peak hold captures inrush currents and Transients
- MultiMeter functions include AC/DC Voltage, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, and Continuity
- 1.7″ (43mm) jaw opening for conductors up to 750MCM or two 500MCM
- 4000 count backlit display
- Features include Data Hold and Min/Max and Auto Power off
- Autoranging with manual range button
- Complete with CAT IV test leads, 9V battery, Type K probe (-22 to 572°F/-30 to 300°C), pouch case
- Professional Test Lead Set
Extech EX845 Clamp Meter Datasheet
For additional technical details about the Extech EX845 Clamp Meter please refer to the product datasheet. Please note that you would need PDF reader to open the file.
Extech EX845 Clamp Meter User Manual
Please click on the button to Download the Extech EX845 Clamp Meter User Manual. Please bear in mind that you would need PDF reader to open the file.