The ‘Air Tightness Testing’ training course is run over 4 consecutive days at the Enterprise Centre in Cloughjordan, Co. Tipperary and is run in conjunction with our accredited training partner, Infrared Training Limited, sister company to the Infrared Training Limited. The cost of this 4 day course is very competitively priced at €1,495 per person.
Air Tightness Testing Course Aims & Objectives:
- Review Building Regulations in regard to ATT
- To understand why permeability testing is a requirement.
- To understand what air leakage is and how it is measured.
- Who does this affect?
- What is required to comply and how
- Regulations for testing and reporting.
- Using ATT equipment, structure preparation and reporting results
Due to changes in the field of Air Tightness Testing and the introduction of new competency schemes, the course structure has been updated to reflect the new National Occupational Standards (NOS).
The first three days of the course covers NOS ASTATT 1 to 9 documents, and the Minimal Technical Competence (MTC) for a level 1 tester.
The fourth day is an examination day which is divided into three separate sections. All three must be successfully completed to pass the examination process.
- The first section is an open book multiple choice exam covering the theoretical aspects of the Air Tightness Industry.
- The second section is a building envelope area and volume calculation exam using supplied plans.
- The third section is a practical exam where the student is observed carrying out a full Air Tightness Test on a real structure.
Next Available Course Date:
Sorry, there are currently no dates available for this training course. Please Contact Us for more information.
Our superior customer support is one of the reasons that we are considered a leader in our field. When you receive ‘Air Tightness Testing’ Training Course from us, you can feel safe in the knowledge that you have access to our expert advice and support when you need it. Take a look at Testimonials from our other courses.
WEEE Ireland Certification Number POW400
CRO Registered Number 255724